Want more privacy? Enjoy a more spacious, romantic retreat for two. An ideal getaway for couples or a gathering for up to six – with all the comforts of home.
Nov 1 to Feb 29
Mar 1 to Apr 30
|spring / Fall
May 1 to Jun 15
Oct 16 to oct 31
Jun 16 to Oct 15
|Osprey Bend||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||$1,330|
Booking and Cancellation Policies
During Your Stay
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Double Occupancy: Additional Guest is $20 November through April, $30 May through October.
- Occupancy for Houses: Houses are designed, appointed, intended and priced to be used with a respectable number of guests in-mind and occupancy limits are as followed –
Garden House, 4-guest maximum
River House, 5-guest maximum
Osprey Bend, 6-guest maximum
***If considering inviting additional guests/non-guests to social gatherings (i.e. dinners, parties, etc.) that would exceed listed occupancy limits, requests for approval from the Lodge should be made at least 14-days prior to arrival. These gatherings are not the intended use of these accommodations; therefore, the Lodge reserves the right to decline approval. Should special approval be granted, it will be subject to additional fees. Your understanding is sincerely appreciated.
- July through September: Two-night minimum. Single-night reservations may be available on occasion. Please contact Lodge to inquire about a single-night booking between other reservations.
Deposit, Cancellation and Modification
- One-night’s lodging rate requested as security deposit at point of reservation.
- 14-day cancellation with fully refundable security deposit. 45-day cancellation when four or more accommodations reserved together.
- Early departures may be assessed a fee equal to one night’s room rate.
- Any modification to a reservation may result in a rate-change or additional security deposit.
Taxes and Service Charge
- May through October or Winter/Spring Special Events: Lodging rates are subject to 8.5% in State and County Taxes. A 15% service charge will be added to lodging, meal and bar charges. Therefore, no tipping of staff is necessary at the Lodge.
- November through April: Lodging rates are subject to 8.5% in State and County Taxes only.
- Guests 18 years and older are welcome May through October.
- All ages are welcome November through April.