All our rooms, named after places on the Rogue, offer an uncommon blend of deep down comfort surrounded by nature. They share an expansive soothing view of the river.
Nov 1 to Feb 29
Mar 1 to Apr 30
|Spring / Fall
May 1 to Jun 15
Oct 16 to Oct 31
Jun 16 to Oct 15
|Corner Deluxe King||$265||$280||$380||$405|
Booking and Cancellation Policies
During Your Stay
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Double Occupancy: Additional Guest is $20 November through April, $30 May through October.
- July through September: Two-night minimum. Single-night reservations may be available on occasion. Please contact Lodge to inquire about a single-night booking between other reservations.
Deposit, Cancellation and Modification
- One-night’s lodging rate requested as security deposit at point of reservation.
- 14-day cancellation with fully refundable security deposit. 45-day cancellation when four or more accommodations reserved together.
- Early departures may be assessed a fee equal to one night’s room rate.
- Any modification to a reservation may result in a rate-change or additional security deposit.
Taxes and Service Charge
- May through October or Winter/Spring Special Events: Lodging rates are subject to 8.5% in State and County Taxes. A 15% service charge will be added to lodging, meal and bar charges. Therefore, no tipping of staff is necessary at the Lodge.
- November through April: Lodging rates are subject to 8.5% in State and County Taxes only.
- Guests 18 years and older are welcome May through October.
- All ages are welcome November through April.