Enjoy a trek which has little or no goal other than admiring nature and the personal satisfaction of walking around the middle of nowhere and making it home.
Take a spontaneous journey through the Tu Tu’ Tun “wilderness” in an effort to satisfy your itchy feet, your need to be elsewhere, your craving for the open road, looking for that space over the horizon…yes… something like that… You can’t quite touch it so you have to go find it.
Welcome to Walk About – Tu Tu’ Tun style.
Always a work in progress, we invite you to explore our grounds!
- Meet our gardening “artists” to appreciate the flower and vegetable gardens
- Taste our edible herbs and flowers, or pick a bouquet
- Share some apples with the deer
- Walk the trail to the source of our fresh spring water
- Check out the osprey nest and our abundant bird life
- MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME