Please excuse the formalities, but it is always nice to “know before you go”.
Reservation Terms and Conditions
Arrival and Departure
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Rates and Occupancy
- Double Occupancy: All accommodations are quoted for up to two guests. Additional guests are $20 each, November through April, $30 each May through October plus service charge.
- Occupancy Limits: Each accommodation is designed and intended for comfort, therefore there are maximum occupancy limits allowed for guest rooms, suites and houses as listed below –
King Guest Rooms: 3 guests
Double Queen Guest Rooms: 4 guests
Chinook Suite: 3 guests
Steelhead Suite: 4 guests
River House: 5 guests
Osprey Bend: 6 guests
NOTE: If considering inviting additional guests/non-guest to social gatherings that would exceed listed occupancy limits, requests for approval from the Lodge should be made 14 days prior to arrival. Gatherings of this nature are not the intended use of these accommodations; therefore, the Lodge reserves the right to decline approval. Should approval be granted, it may be subject to additional usage fees.
- Summer Season (July through September): Two-night minimum. Single-night reservations may be available on occasion. Please contact Lodge to inquire about a possible single-night booking between other reservations.
Taxes and Service Charge
- Spring, Summer and Fall Seasons (May through October): Lodging rates are subject to 8.5% in State and County Taxes. A 15% service charge will be added to lodging, meal and bar charges. This service charge will be distributed to all Lodge staff. Therefore, no tipping of staff is necessary at the Lodge.
- Winter and Early Spring Seasons (November through April): Lodging rates are subject to 8.5% in State and County Taxes only. No service charge is added in the Winter and Spring seasons.
Deposit, Cancellations, Modifications
- One-night’s lodging rate requested as security deposit at point of reservation.
- To cancel reservations, contact the Lodge Office directly by email or phone. Should a guest cancel via email, although we attempt to monitor emails daily, the Lodge will consider the date in which the email is received as the cancellation date – not the date in which it was sent.
- 14-day cancellation with fully refundable security deposit. 45-day cancellation when four or more accommodations reserved together.
- Within 14-days will be subject to full forfeiture of deposit and any nights that were originally reserved (plus taxes and fees), with the exception of nights that are rebooked by the Lodge.
- No-shows will be subject to full forfeiture of deposit and the entirety of the original reservation (plus taxes and fees).
- Early departures will be subject to full forfeiture of the remaining nights on their original reservation (plus taxes and fees) unless the Lodge is able to rebook them.
- Any modification to a reservation may result in a rate-change or additional security deposit.
- May 1 through October 31, guests 18-years old and above are welcome.
- November 1 through April 30, guests of all ages are welcome.
The Lodge is a no-pet property and this includes emotional support animals. There are wonderful pet-sitting options in our area and you are more than welcome to call the Lodge to inquire.
The Lodge is a smoking-free property. Should guests smoke in accommodations, a minimum cleaning fee of $250 will be applied. If the accommodation is considered unsuitable for immediate use after check-out, all charges associated with fixing the smell of smoke or damage as well as any revenue (including taxes and fees) lost in order to fix the smell of smoke or damage will be charged.